Goods return conditions
1. The buyer who is a consumer who concluded a distance or off-premises contract
the enterprise has the right to withdraw from the concluded sales contract within 14 days from the date
handing over the goods to him without giving any reason.
2. In the event of exercising the right referred to in the preceding point, the Buyer
is obliged to inform the Seller about this by submitting a declaration of withdrawal on
the form provided to him by the Seller, which may be sent by post to the following address:
MK TEILE Krzysztof Moskal 32-431 Stróża, Stróża 499 can also do it by road
electronically using the electronic withdrawal form sent to the address
Seller's e-mail address email@example.com. To meet the deadline, send it
statements before its expiry.
3. The form of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract can be found on the website regulations or in the tab: return of goods to download.
4. If the Buyer submits a declaration of withdrawal by e-mail
via the electronic withdrawal form, the Seller,
will immediately send a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract
(on a durable data carrier within the meaning of art.2 point 4 of the Act of 30/05/2014.
on consumer rights (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 683).
5. The Buyer is obliged to properly secure the returned goods so as to prevent it
damage in transport (direct cost of returning items - pursuant to Article 34 (2) of the Act
of 30 May 2014 - on consumer rights (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 683).
The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the goods.
6. The buyer is obliged to return the items immediately, but not later than in
within 7 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. The Seller may stipulate that in the event of
withdraw from the contract, the item to be returned will be picked up by him or the person
authorized by him.
7. If the delivered goods are incomplete or show signs of use, offending
beyond the ordinary management of the thing, the Seller reserves the right to refuse to accept the shipment, or to
reduce the amount returned by the equivalent of the damaged goods.
The condition for accepting the return is the original and intact packaging.
Electric and electronic parts as well as those imported on special order are not returnable.
8. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, all payments made by the Buyer,
will be transferred to the Buyer's bank account no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt
by the Seller, parcels with the goods returned by the Buyer.
9. The Seller declares that the payment will be refunded with the use of such
the same method of payment as used by the Buyer or bank transfer without necessity
additional costs incurred by the Buyer.
10. The seller declares that the right of withdrawal does not apply to
contracts included in art. 38 of the Act of May 30, 2014 - on consumer rights (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 683).
11. By concluding the contract, the Buyer confirms that he has read the content of these regulations, incl
confirms that he was notified of the right to withdraw from the concluded sales contract within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods to him.